The Quad Phase HP also offers all the latest features sought after in special effects lights such as: DMX-512 for programming or linking capabilities, exciting built-in sound active programs, no duty cycle (run all night), a long life, high output LED source (30,000 hours), 4-button DMX display on rear (for easier programmability), IEC power daisy-chaining, and a 1.8-degree steeper motor for smooth movement. The Quad Phase HP may be controlled by a DMX Controller or ADJ’s UC3 easy-to-use mini controller.
ADJ Quad Phase HP
– High output Moonflower effect with 32-Watt Quad-Color LED 4-in-1 (Red, Green, Blue, White) technology produces color-changing beams of light
– Dozens of razor sharp beams fill a dance floor, ceiling or wall
– Using a 1.8 Degree Long Life Stepper motor Technology it can produce quick accurate movement or smooth fluid move movements for mood music
– 4 DMX Channels (Color, Rotation, Strobe, Dimmer)
– Operation modes: Sound Active, Master/Slave or DMX-512
– Exciting built-in programs (Sound Active & Master/Slave modes)
– Produces 15 Preset Colors
– Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
– 4-button DMX display on rear panel
– Beam Angle: 65 degree
– Strobe & Pulse LED Effect
– DMX-512 Protocol
– Electronic Dimming: 0 – 100%
– Runs extremely cool! – NO Duty Cycles! – Run all night!
– Compatible with the ADJ UC3 easy-to-use controller (sold separately), UC-IR Remote and Airstream IR iOS App (sold separately)
– IEC AC IN/OUT on rear to daisy chain power (up to 5 Quad Phase HP’s @ 120V and 9 Quad Phase HP’s @ 230V )
– Safety hook on rear panel
– Power Draw: 64W Max
– Multi voltage: 100V~240V, 50/60Hz
– Long life LEDs (30,000 hr. rating)
– Light Source: 32W RGBW LED 4-in-1
– Dimensions (LxWxH): 312 x 198 x 279mm
– Weight: 4 kg.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
Accu Case Soft Case ASC-AC-125